Monday, August 19, 2013

notebooks

On my desk, in the drawers, in the cubbies of my printer stand, by my bed, by the bookshelf... notebooks are simply everywhere right now.  And by way of clarification, no, not the sweetlings' notebooks. My notebooks (:

This is the time of year in which I find myself making list after list of things to be accomplished: supplies needed, wish lists, reading lists, project lists for the beginning of our school year, honey do lists, music lists, reworked chore lists, Sunday school crafts, schedules, ideas and ideas and ideas...

And for each list, there is a dedicated notebook, legal pad, or sketch book. I cannot help myself, for when the note for the list comes, so come the ideas and the dreams. There is such joy in the possibilities! (Even in something as simple as a school suppies list? Yep!) There is also stress and quite a bit of feeling overwhelmed with the enormity of it all.

So today and this week and for all the next year I am praying this: "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him..." Psalm 37:3-5

What are you planning right now, listing, writing, sketching, dreaming? How are you praying? It will be a joy to pray alongside you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment