Tuesday, August 27, 2013

one week

One week from today our new school year begins. We will kick the year off with a celebration on Labor Day, and then we hop right into kindergarten, second grade, and seventh grade.

I have been praying all summer long about this next school year. It seems so big! Every fall at this time I wonder how in the world everything will be accomplished, and this year is no exception.

Truly, I am excited. The gift that is inherent in these days calls to my heart, and the joy bubbles right up. I love to learn. I love to teach. And to see my sweetlings, be with them in the moment when understanding happens and learning takes flight is incredible.

How thankful I am to know that what seems so very enormous to me right now is completely taken care of in the Father's hands. I will plan and prepare. The sweetlings will work. But is is He who will make the days. It is He who will add the blessings. It is He in whom everything will be accomplished.

Will you pray with me this week for next? I will pray with you, too ♥


1 comment:

  1. I will and am! Please, please do pray for us too! ♥

    ReplyDelete