Thursday, September 19, 2013

losing is finding

A mother whose littlest one is battling a deadly health issue...

A wife whose husband of her whole life left for heaven...

A mother seeing her eldest son off as he reaches boldly for the calling of the Father on his life...

A young lady considering motherhood for the first time, unexpectedly...

A mother of some years now who is suddenly struggling with her worth...

-----

All of them are looking into a new day. What do I want to say? These ladies are precious to me. Each of them is laying down a part of her heart. The Father's hands are the most perfect place for that laying down. Loosening our hold on what we think we know is the surest way to finding, beginning, discovering more of His heart.

I want to whisper and shout and laugh and cry... it's true! It's true! Losing is finding. It is so hard some days. Other days joy will burst from the place in you where He dwells, and you will be overcome with gratitude in it.

My own new day was different from these, but this I know. He will astonish you. He will create in you. He will supply absolutely everything you need. In the valley, in the face of the worst I could imagine and more. He was there. And now? Here? I know that losing is finding. In Him, it is true ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment