Yum and double yum! I made this wonderful salad that Jacqui shared with me again yesterday. Everyone here thinks it is scrumptious, in any variation ^_^ I hope that you will enjoy ♥
"Aunt Jacqui's Yummy Pasta & Stuff"
(Jacqui, the sweetlings have re-named the recipe - hope you don't mind!)
• one box spiral noodles (we use tricolor for fun)
Cook and drain, don't rinse, and set aside to cool.
Once the noodles are cool, add the following (quantities to taste):
• pepperoni slices, quartered
• one can of garbanzo beans, rinsed well
• one small can of black olives, drained and sliced
• fresh broccoli, cut into tiny florets
Just before serving, add:
• cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
• fresh parsley leaves
• salad dressing (see notes)
Mix well and serve!
Salad dressing note: I like sun dried tomato vinaigrette best, but you can use Italian or any other "clear" dressing that you like. Start with one cup of dressing and then add more to taste if needed.
Other notes: When I made this last night, I left out the broccoli florets and served steamed broccoli as a side dish. To the pasta salad, I also added some fresh tomato and some baked chicken torn into pieces. It was wonderful!