Thursday, November 28, 2013

a medley of thanksgiving

...and if God cares so wonderfully for the flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won’t he more surely care for you? (Matt 6:30) 

…so do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Is 41:10) 

…eye hath not seen nor [your] ear heard neither have entered into [your] heart the things which God hath prepared for [you if you] love him (1 Cor 2:9) 

…glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done (1 Chron 16:10-12) 

…always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)


Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friends ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment