Wednesday, November 6, 2013

wonder

If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder,
he needs the companionship
 of at least one adult who can share it, 
rediscovering with him
 the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.
 ~R Carson

Oh! to be that one ^_^  To be blessed with the gift, the remembering, the vision to see the way my sweetlings do. To enjoy from the top of my head to the tips of my toes --a discovery. They bring them, dancing and shouting, to share...

I think of the Father, as He was creating this world. As He spoke and gorgeous "discoveries" came into being. Using His imagination (I am blown away by the very idea -so enormous, so creative), He made what He thought up. Oh, it makes me laugh with such joy to see Him in my mind's eye smiling and maybe humming and delighting in every moment. Anticipating the next day's project, even as He finds Himself thinking that this day's work was good.

Walking with wonder here ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment