Wednesday, August 13, 2014

sure, Mom!

A willing heart.

The littlest one who is busy all the moments of her days with play or art or running around outside or hanging out with big bro and sis or dreams or singing or dress up and save the world or discovering new territory in the yard... comes flying to me when I call her name, instantly ready for a project or a chore or anything I might have in mind, really. She just wants to be where I am, in my company, with me. O my heart!

Her answer to most everything I suggest or ask these days is, "Sure, Mom!" Those words and the smile on that face combined with an open heart and a gorgeous, gentle attitude are a gift beyond measure.

As I lift a prayer of thanks for such a one,
I also ask that she will always find a willing heart in me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment