Saturday, August 30, 2014

sweet duet

We are just two days away from the beginning of our school year! How did that happen? I am excited and a little nervous (Ila would say nervous-cited) and really ready to be in it. In the quiet of the afternoon tomorrow, I will put the finishing touches on the beginning with an eye to next June. Amazing to think what we will have accomplished by then!

With quite a few years under my belt now, I know that we can expect glorious days, sweet days, challenging days, meh days and just plain awful ones sometimes, too. But I am determined to be thankful for each and every one of them. What more priceless a gift could there be than the moments of the days to come with my sweetlings?

Setting my heart to the sweet duet of hope & promise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment