Friday, July 24, 2015

keep a quiet heart

I don't know when I have looked so forward to a book as I am the one I am currently reading: Keep a Quiet Heart by Elisabeth Elliot. Reading one chapter each day during my quiet time, I am discovering blessing upon blessing. Reminders, rich lessons, joy, instruction, fresh perspective all ala the precious author's own heart are absolute gifts. Just wow!

From the first day I picked it up, I knew that this was the book the Father had for this time for me. It is straightforward and so very deep, the chapters are brief which suits mommy culture quite well, and the best part of all, I have something gorgeous to consider and work with during each daily day. ^_^ How thankful I am!

What are you reading that is touching your heart right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment