Tuesday, September 1, 2015

confessions of a dishaholic

Such exciting news today! One of my favorite internet friends, Ree, is launching her line of kitchen products today. I have previewed the pieces online, and they are cute, cute, cute! The colors are joyful and the pieces kick-start my imagination. Oh, the beautiful tables to set; oh, the fabulous tea parties to prepare! I have yet to lay eyes or hands on a piece in real life ^_~ but I do already have a wish list going (that will probably, eventually cover all of the different categories, not just the dishes).

I am not selling, and I receive nothing for posting this note. Just had to take a quick pause to celebrate a neat accomplishment with a truly darling lady. And for those of you who carry the banner with me (you know that dishaholic one?), well you might just want to pop over to Ree's site and see the preview.

Here's to new projects, creative friends, and --yes-- dishes ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment