Friday, November 27, 2015

watching over my Stuart's ship

Again this afternoon I am working with the Father's call on our every days. I laugh with such joy every time I see the word "stewardship" and recall one day when the sweetlings were little and they thought for sure I was talking about a boat belonging to a guy named Stuart. Once we were certain of our terms, we had a roaring laugh together. What fun!

I found a little quote tucked in my EE that paints a beautiful picture of the Father and stewardship, and I thought it might bless you, too...

"She delighted in seeing her (daily) plan upset by unexpected events, saying that it gave her great comfort, and that she looked on such things as an assurance that God was watching over her stewardship, was securing the accomplishment of His will, and was working out His own designs."

Oh, what beautiful perspective.
What a challenge ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment