Thursday, January 7, 2016

at home

Working with this today, "No success in life can compensate for failure at home."

Not seeking perfection, for that is God's territory alone, but seeking to bring everything I am to the most important task I have on earth beyond my relationship with the Father. I have been given a family to love, and so have you. And no busy-ness or business, polish or posturing, plan or project will ever be more eternally crucial than the gifts I have been given in my husband and sweetlings and the making of our home.

Out of the overflow of my time with the Father and then my obedience in caring for my family and home, comes the beautiful "all these things" of being a part of God's further calling on my life. The reaching out, the loving, the sharing, the teaching... just so very many things He has given in gifts, imagination, interest, challenge.

Seeking Him first of all,
knowing that what He has for me begins with Himself and with home... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment