Saturday, January 9, 2016

in the middle

I found a little note as I was going back over the sweetlings' work from yesterday. It was tucked into Samuel's Spelling notebook among the sentences he wrote for practice with some of his words...

"Being in the middle of the kids isn't the easiest."

Now that sentence may not be beautiful to you, but it is lovely in my sight. My sweet boy found a way to tell me something he thought I might need to know. I have no frame of reference for being the middle child, so I need a little help.

Honestly, it made me laugh out loud with tears, because it is an answer to prayer. I pray constantly that my children will find ways to let me know how they are thinking, feeling, dreaming. How thankful I am that the Father is honoring that request, giving them words and ways.

Joy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment