Thursday, January 14, 2016

making your way

My thoughts returning again and again today to a precious mom and her 11 year old daughter. Sonia is a new friend I met just before Christmas, and her sweetling is Claire who is in choir with MSI. Claire has a multitude of intricate and complicated medical issues, and they have come to crisis over the last few days. I have been praying along with a host of others, following Sonia's posts with my mommy's heart breaking -- and rejoicing as the Father steps in again and again.

After an unbelievably difficult series of days (since Monday),
exhausted, Sonia shared this:

"This is why it really is all going to be OK.

'If you are a Christian, you are not a citizen of this world trying to get to heaven;
you are a citizen of heaven making your way through this world.'"

We are so blessed! Please pray with me for Sonia, Claire,
their family, the doctors? Thanks, friends ♥

(quote from Vance Havner)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Ibappreciate your prayers for us! I love your blog. Its a breath of fresh air for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Ibappreciate your prayers for us! I love your blog. Its a breath of fresh air for me.

    ReplyDelete