Friday, January 22, 2016

snow!

What fun! A snow day ♥

Late last night at the first tap-tap-tapping of sleet on the windows I began walking the window route, and by the time I went to bed the snow was falling beautifully! There is just something about "snow quiet" that is unique and so precious.

I was so excited that it took me just forever to go to sleep! So, around three this morning I spent some time thanking the Father for the snow and asking that my sweetlings be blessed to wake up to a blanket of white.

And guess what? They did! O, my heart!
The wintry goodness is still coming down! I am so thankful ♥

We have plans for lots of playtime outside, Jamie's special breakfast (pancakes, livermush and eggs), some games, a movie, some wonderful books, more outside time ^_^, snow cream, hot chocolate and Mom's Chili.

And hopefully more of the same tomorrow!
Happy Snow Days, Everyone ♥


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect snow day (except the livermush), sorry Jamie. We don't have enough for snow cream yet, mostly sleet. Maybe tomorrow will bring some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! It's an acquired taste to be sure! ♥

    ReplyDelete