Friday, March 4, 2016

in light

Over these past weeks and months and in light of what we have seen so far in the Presidential race, I have found myself worrying and wondering, desperate for peace and an answer.

The Father placed Daniel's prayer in my path again last fall in answer to my heart's cry.

And yesterday morning? This...

Seek the
Lord while he may be found;
    call on him while he is near.
Let the wicked forsake their ways
    and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them,
    and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.
As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.   Isaiah 55:6 – 11

And then this morning...

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”   Joshua 1:9

His word. His power. His promises. His timing. His world.

His grace. His faithfulness. His love.
Our peace ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment