Friday, March 18, 2016

what would I say?

I have spent the last few days watching my sweetlings (joy!) In a different place with gentle, fun daily days, I have the opportunity to see them anew. If I am careful and watchful, they are telling me their hearts all the time. There are no words to express what it means to me to be able to bear witness to their moments and days.

So, in this moment, right now, what would I say in reply?

The words of an old SCC song come to mind, and they are just perfect...

Never has there been and never again
Will there be another you
Fashioned by God's hand
And perfectly planned
To be just who you are
And what He's been creating
Since the first beat of your heart
Is a living breathing priceless work of art and
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you...

All in wonder here ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment