Thursday, April 21, 2016

preparation

"All of the past, I believe, is a part of God's story of each child of His --a mystery of love and sovereignty, written before the foundation of the world, never a hindrance to the task He has designed for us, but rather the very preparation suited to our particular need..."

Every step I have walked is His perfect prep for the next one I will take. O life in His hands is sweet, is joy, is so beautiful. I think of Paul (our current writer of study at CBS) who, no matter the circumstance, could see the moments of the gorgeous life that He was already living in Christ and, yes, the promise of his Master's face again one day soon.

It's the path. Eyes to the prize, yes, but don't miss that next step and the next. The Father is amazing there. He is more than enough there. He is perfect there. Walk on ♥

quote from EE

The rest is written with love and joy for my heart and for the heart of one for whom I am praying just now.
May these next days and months surprise you with peace and joy, laughter and love beyond anything
you have dreamed thus far. You are so loved - more than I could possibly ever express. May you know
it as surely as you know the One who has called you to live these days that you do not recognize. May
they be magnificent in Him ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment