Saturday, April 2, 2016

will be

"Blessed is she 
who has believed
that what the Lord has said to her
will be accomplished." 
Luke 1:45

I have read this precious verse so many times! Each and every time, my thought has been, "How sweet! What a beautiful encouragement to Mary." Until just now. It occurs to me that Elizabeth's joyful message is a message for me, too (and for you).

God is faithful. In his power, love, mercy, and grace He has promised me much. I can rest because His faithfulness does not depend on me. This world and every single person in it belongs to Him, and it's very simple: He will have His way.

Likewise, I know that I am blessed when I believe. The promises He has made in His Word to each of us who loves Him, and the promises He has made to me, specifically, purposefully, personally. He knows. He remembers. He is present. He has promised.

O how He loves.
So blessed ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment