Wednesday, June 8, 2016

building on stone

I began this day with just a few moments in Matthew: seek & knock, hear & practice. At the time I really had no idea what particular way the precious, familiar words would work in my heart for this day. As the day unfolded and I watched former days pass and pass and pass again over my hands, I got it. A beautiful encouragement.

For generations now my family has been building! Through unimaginably joyful days, daily days, and heartbroken days... always building.

And I realized that though I am grateful beyond all telling for the legacy, it's the Stone we have been building upon that is the greatest gift. From sweetlings to greatest grands, the same Stone.

Oh, Father, thank You that we will find, that the door will be opened, and for the Stone for our home ♥

Matthew 7:7 & 24

No comments:

Post a Comment