Wednesday, June 22, 2016

grace came calling

This morning God sent an answer to prayer to our home. An unexpected visitor stopped by bringing word of something that I have been asking the Father for specifically for the past few months. We'd never met. She knew nothing of the circumstances. She just thought she'd drop by.

I stood in awe, amazed (and a little freaked out). Why are we so surprised when the Father does things like that? I am brought low by that fact that I was not prepared for the moment, and I am so thankful for the reminder to watch and be ready for His answers when I ask. And again, He has stepped into one of the enormous things (to my mind, anyway) and assured me that He is already there, has been for some time now, and will be as the days go by.

Overjoyed to have been here when grace came calling ♥

6 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful he did that for you. ♡ And thankful you shared. It's a much needed reminder, sometimes, that He is so very good to us in small details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Quinne! He is such a good Father. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is, Stacy! (((hugs))) right back ♥

      Delete
  3. I needed this reminder today for a "big in my mind" challenge I have...thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie ♥ So glad you stopped by! I needed the reminder, too. Hugs!

      Delete