Saturday, June 18, 2016

one thing i ask...

One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.

The only way to see God manifested in the world around is with the eyes of Jesus within. Christ Himself tears the veil to the Holy of Holies, gives me the only seeing I have.

Skirts of stars swirl through black space and waterfalls dance joy-filled over stones, the manes of runaway horses flying full measure in the wind, and a lone mushroom tilting in the shadows of a forest rich in all greens --God sees it all.

I am bowed like wheat, raised like grass blades, grounded and rooted in the knowledge of Whose I am, and I whisper again and again, "Lord, I want to see."

All is grace. ALL is grace ♥

Psalm 27:4
paraphrases & remixes from Ann V
Luke 18:42

No comments:

Post a Comment