Monday, August 22, 2016

pah rum pah pum pum

Truly I was just dropping in here to write about our first day of school. It was a lovely day in every way, by the way ^_^

BUT I happened to glance out toward the pasture as I sat down, in perfect time to see my littlest sweetling marching down through the fence line with one hand on her hip and the other holding a shepherd's staff. I don't know whether I should say, "O, my heart!!" or "Here we go again!!"

It seems rather obvious at this moment (if we hadn't realized before) that some things are born into us and there's no escaping (even if we wanted to). Now, do I head out to buy a slingshot and find some stones or alert the Baptist State Convention --or both?!

Loving this new life under the trees with a view ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment