• Samuel walking circles around behind my desk chattering about all that he has going on tomorrow
• Ila giggling at the video Abigail texted to us of Pumpkin
• Visiting with Meredith for nearly an hour this evening - just the two of us sitting cross-legged on my bed and talking about everything that comes to her mind
• Stopping to pray thanks for precious friends to love
• White twinkle lights in the vines over the door - every day
• Good things to read of all kinds: books, the sweetlings' stories, magazines, letters, journals
• Spending time with Ila today, camped out on the couch listening to her and sipping coffee
• our home
• a darling idea for a fun fall snack (hence the title of this post :)
And just now...
• Jamie telling the sweetlings it's time for bed, lots to do tomorrow, so we need a good night's rest, and Samuel comes back with, "Yeah! I gotta get up early and put my make-up on!!" Ha! His final dress rehearsal is tomorrow, and he's most anxious of all about that part.
More counting today, and these are just a few ♥