Thursday, March 16, 2017

walk now & hope

From waking, it has been a tough day. Here, among the much more and the life abundant, I am struggling. And it makes me sad, and it makes me angry. God has done so much! Why can't I just glorify, praise, see?

So, I am teary as I grin full-face at my sweetlings when they buzz around me joyfully like three little honeybees. They dance the much more, and I can see that (and am so thankful) - but the burden remains.

Until I realize. The Father has been reminding me all day that He knows, and that the burden -with Him- is light. Light!

Like this...

First thing this morning with Uncle Oswald... "walk now in the light of the holiest you know."

And then through precious friends...

"He will quiet you with His love."

"This One Thing: Yet hope returns when I remember this one thing: The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue, fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. The Lord is all I have, and so in Him I put my hope."

"A window into any part of your day is a wonderful thought."

"Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."

So for you and for me today, right now...He knows, so walk now & hope ♥

quote 1 - Oswald Chambers
quote 2 - from Zephaniah 3 via Rachel ♥
quote 3 - from Lamentations 3 via Brietta ♥
quote 4 - Paige ♥
quote 5 - H. Nouwen via Marie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment