Thursday, May 18, 2017

if you...


“I am still confident of this: 
I will see the goodness of the LORD 
in the land of the living. 
Wait for the LORD; 
be strong and take heart 
and wait for the LORD."
                                                                     Pslam 27: 13-14

My sweet friend, Lee Ann wrote about this Scripture just yesterday. What a joy to know that verses that have come to mean so very much to me mean so very much to precious friends, too. I know only the tiniest portion of the place from which she writes, shares, holds onto this Scripture --and yet, when God takes hold of these promises for her in my heart, too, we are warriors together. And it is a blessing, and it is hard, but it is also life and rest and even joy --in the Master's hands.

As I celebrated my mom over the weekend, so much love and so many prayers for friends whose loved ones have left for heaven this year filled my heart and mind. So, if you are one among them, know that you have someone warrior-ing with you, and that you are so very, very loved ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment